I am available for Author / Illustrator Events / Workshops and am based in Lincolnshire. However I would be happy to travel.
Some activities we could do in the day include;
- Reading: I have enjoyed reading my picture book ‘Nipper and the Lunchbox’ in an interactive and fun way.
- Writing / Storytelling Workshops: Looking at different ways to approach a story, learn what’s important in a story, write our own or maybe write a sequel to my book!
- Drawing Workshops: Experimenting with different ways of approaching drawing and the different mediums we could use. We could gather our drawings and create a big display at the end of the day
- Live Drawing: I’m more than happy for you to test me with my live drawing skills, this always seems to go down well and is entertaining for all!
- Activity Sheets: I have a range of book based activity sheets I am happy to bring along with me on the day.
- Q and A Sessions in which you can ask me anything you like!
- Learn about Me: How I came to be a Children’s Book Illustrator / Author, how my book came to be and where I got my ideas from.
- Book Sales & Signing: I am more than happy to bring along books to sell and sign on the day, all of which I am happy to organise and oversee.